More about LinkedIn: Benefits / Overview
With over 300 million people already signed-up, LinkedIn is essentially a powerful professional networking tool for business, seeking jobs and building contacts. It works by establishing networks based on different criteria and special interest groups for the exchange of information, contacts and opportunities. From a recruitment standpoint, executives and professionals use LinkedIn largely to find potential job vacancies (i.e. by joining groups / following job feeds), network with business contacts (i.e. picking up unadvertised vacancies) and gaining exposure to executive headhunting companies who are increasingly relying on LinkedIn to search for potential candidates. These are just some of the applications for using LinkedIn. Apart from saving money and getting a LinkedIn profile written by a professional LinkedIn profile writer, there are a number of benefits relating to our Combined LinkedIn Profile Writing Services, including:
- Creating the right impression when someone clicks on a profile (i.e. informative and well-written).
- Receive more targeted traffic and appear higher in LinkedIn search results (i.e. search optimisation).
- Extend contact networks and networking opportunities (i.e. generate contacts within wider networks).
- Use LinkedIn’s power to target the hidden job market (i.e. 70% of vacancies are never advertised).
- Customise LinkedIn profiles to target specific roles, employers and opportunities with a clear strategy.
- Link into special interest groups, associations and professional memberships (i.e. keep updated!).
- Increase chances of profiles being searched by executive headhunters and/or specialist recruiters.
- Networking with fellow experts in a similar field (i.e. potential to network with like-minded people).
- Network current and previous employers, find friends, colleagues and potential business contacts.
- Receive guidance for developing LinkedIn profiles further to optimise networking prospects.
LinkedIn Optimisation Service
Executive Career Solutions optimises LinkedIn profiles in a number of ways by targeting specific roles, keywords and job titles. We seek to optimise every aspect of a LinkedIn profile relevant to any given candidate by focusing the profile on a strategy to attract targeted search traffic (rather than search volume) as well as making a favourable impression when someone clicks on the profile. Overall, the Executive Career Solutions LinkedIn Profile Writing Service (LinkedIn Profile Writers) seeks to optimise and give useful advice on developing profiles with the following:
Main Optimisation Tasks
- Profile Summary
- Current Employers
- Previous employers & employment networks
- Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Skills Profile
- Join Groups
- Other Sections
- Profile Completion Advice
- Profile Development and Progression
- Other Customisation Requirements
Some Impressive Results!
After guidance and addtional work by the candidate, our help has achieved top results!